How to get rid of sweat smell, The problem of smell of sweat is one of biggest problems faced by women in the summer, so I offer you some simple tips that will help get rid of the unpleasant smell of sweat, and these tips:
How to get rid of sweat smell tips :
– Avoid wearing industrial clothing and wear cotton clothing.
– Avoid tight clothing.
– Limit the intake of hot drinks and warm presence in crowded places.
-Enroll to use of disinfectants to cleanse your body.
– Use anti-perspirant and deodorants.
– Use essential oils, such as rose oil or lemon or ginger or nutmeg, these oils help to alleviate the smell of sweat.
– Daily showering using antibacterial soap.
– Do not eat foods with a strong odor or which contain many of the spices.
– Enroll to wear clean, dry clothes, because the bacteria live in wet clothes.
– Wash and dry your feet regularly, with wear light clothing and sandals in the summer.
More acute the problem of excessive sweating in people who suffer from overweight, so it may be to lose excess weight one way to alleviate the problem of race.