How to make henna tattoos at home, Henna, popularly known as “Mehandi” is the hair coloring of the way for hundreds of years. It is a symbol of modern fashion for many women and men in recent times. There are many benefits of using henna for hair healthy, but people are still turning machine chemical products to give faster results.
I have always been a bit difficult coloring your hair using chemical products, because there is potential for damage and problems of the skin and scalp and cause itching. It is known to use henna for coloring hair for several decades, as was the ancient kings and queens and using henna mixed with some herbal tonic for hair coloring.
But today we’ll learn how to make henna tattoos at home
How henna make at home?
Components and tools :
• bowl ceramic or plastic.
• plastic spoon.
• 100 grams Excellent henna painting on the body bag powder.
• lemon juice.
• Plastic wrap.
• Rafinsara oil or tea oil.
Prepare Henna Steps:
1. Place the bag in the amount of the ceramic vessel, Use always excellent quality of the drawing on the body.
2. Mix one teaspoon of sugar with henna powder. Pour well. Sugar henna helps to stick to the skin, in order to stay for a longer period without cracking, with a deeper color. It also makes the henna paste smoother and easier also to work with him.
3. Add the amount of lemon juice to become putty like paste. You can also use vinegar or citrus juice any time. Liquid acid helps to launch a vegetable dyes in henna.
4. Cover the ceramic foil clear plastic bowl and leave putty for some time even vegetable dyes appear. You’ll know when dyes begin to appear as soon as the color changed to brown henna color (unlike the original green color).
5. nationalist adding essential oil that makes henna darker. Aromatherapy oils are the safest for the skin.
6. national coverage of the bowl well and put it in the fridge to cool henna (or freeze if you will not use it within a few days).
Tips and warnings:
• For beginners, the experience of national designs on the dolls or leaves first, you can buy a painting with henna or visit a competent booklet.
• Do not wash the stained area as long as possible after application.
• Never Do not use black henna. Black henna contains “phenylenediaime” (BBDO), substance can cause severe reactions in some people. Natural henna net is the most safe.
Some Henna Designs:
New 3D Henna Tattoo Designs